Forecast Period: Ongoing through 11 P.M. Tuesday
Text Updated: Tuesday 2/28/2017 at 12:30 A.M.
Light road snow and icy spots under continuing snow showers will impact portions of central and southern Utah through early Tuesday morning. After 8 A.M., snow showers move in to northern Utah, bringing periods of light road snow/slush across far northern valleys and higher summit routes through much of the day/evening. Motorists are advised to travel with caution and TravelWise. The following major routes are expected to have weather-related travel concerns during the forecast period:
- I-15, ID border to Tremonton; Scipio to Black Ridge (mp 42)
- I-80, Parleys to WY border
- I-70, Cove Fort (I-15 Jct.) to Fremont Jct. (SR-10); San Rafael Swell
- I-84, Entire Route
- US-89/91, ID border through Sardine summit; Salina to AZ border
- US-40, through Daniel’s canyon/summit
- US-6, over Soldier Summit
- US-191, La Sal Jct. (SR-46) through Blanding
See the travel weather highlights graphic below, which is valid from ongoing through 11 P.M. Monday.