Automated Traffic Signal Performance Measures
ATSPM's show real-time and historical functionality at signalized intersections. This allows traffic engineers to directly measure what previously could only be estimated and modeled.
Learn more »
The following are those who have contributed changes to the ATSPM system:
You can download the software for our site by clicking the button below.
Version 4.2.2 (August 2019)
Updated the following libraries:
- New "Timing and Actuation" metric that provides a detailed view of the vehicle and pedestrian cycles for each phase overlaid with vehicle and pedestrian actuations.
- Changed the "Pedestrian Delay" metric and replaced event code 45 with event code 90 and some logic so it works for all controller vendors.
- Integrated Intelight's pull request that adds an async version of GetMAXTIME records that is more tolerant of slower network and DB servers.
- Added support for Econolite EOS Controllers.
- Repaired Aggregate Data
- Fixed several bugs
Version 4.2.3 (Winter 2019/2020)
- GDOT to enhance the source code to add an installer program.
- When sorting by "Metric Type" on signal map, by default the same metric will be selected under "Metric Type".
- Add a WEB API
- Fix minor bugs
Version 4.2.4 (Anticipated Winter 2019/2020)
- Higher level dashboards of performance measures using aggregated data.
- All pull requests from other entities (github).