Automated Traffic Signal Performance Measures
ATSPM's show real-time and historical functionality at signalized intersections. This allows traffic engineers to directly measure what previously could only be estimated and modeled.
Learn more »
The following are those who have contributed changes to the ATSPM system:
You can download the software for our site by clicking the button below.
Version 4.2.3 (January 2020)
Updated the following libraries:
- New GDOT Left Turn Gap Analysis Metric
- New Web API
- Changed the options on Timing And Actuations, to include time before and after the display for the system to look for events
- Fixed several bugs
Version 4.2.4 (Anticipated Release Summer/Fall 2020)
- GDOT to enhance the source code to add an installer program
- All pull requests from other entities
- Higher level dashboards of performance measures using aggregated data
- All pull requests from other entities (github)
- Fix minor bugs
Version 4.2.5 (Anticipated Summer/Fall 2020)
- Higher level dashboards of performance measures using aggregated data.
- All pull requests from other entities (github).